We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and have implemented a number of new measures to ensure the safety of our customers, staff and the community based on the recommendations of the government and health experts. We ask that all customers and visitors to our facility respect the 1.5 metre social distancing rules and if you aren’t feeling well to make sure you stay at home and call or email us to re-book your appointment.
We are passionate about the service that we offer to the community and we will be continuing to service our customers with as little impact as possible. Below we have created a list outlining the additional hygiene measures that we are currently implementing:
- All our technicians will continue to wear gloves while they work on your vehicle.
- All vehicles will have seat covers, floor mats and steering wheel covers fitted prior to carrying out work.
- A general wipe down of high contact areas such as keys and door handles.
- All technicians will maintain personal hygiene between jobs by washing and sanitising their hands thoroughly.
- All payments can be made through many contactless or electronic methods.
- We will be maintaining social distancing as per federal guidelines
As this situation develops and changes, we will continue to update you as soon as further information becomes available.
These are challenging times for us all and we thank you for your continued support.
If you enjoyed reading this article, you can subscribe below to receive more like this in your inbox as they are published.
For media enquiries please contact
Published Apr 1, 2020