The CSF All-Aluminium Triple-Pass Radiator is the ultimate cooling solution for race and high-performance S54 powered E46 M3, including those with high cooling demands found in forced induction and high-power naturally aspirated engines.
This high-efficiency, all-aluminium radiator features an industry-leading core design with CSF's exclusive B-Tube technology along with an ultra-efficient 6.5mm multi-louvered fin height design.
To further the cooling efficiency, the integrated three-pass flow system guarantees the lowest possible outlet temperatures of any upgraded cooling system available for the platform today. Lab tested using CSF's in-house wind tunnel showed heat rejection results approximately 20% more efficient than the OEM unit - enough to keep coolant temperatures fully stabilized during the most demanding driving and high-ambient-temperature conditions.
Direct replacement for BMW part number 17102228941.
- Two-row 42mm core (dual core) featuring CSF's exclusive B-tube technology
- Core features an ultra-efficient fin with 6.5mm fin height and multi-louvered design for maximum surface area contact
- Triple-pass flow structure allows the coolant to flow across the core of the radiator three times before exiting, creating the lowest outlet temperatures possible
- CNC-machined "quick-connect" inlet/outlet connections
- CNC-machined brackets and fittings for superb fit and durability
- All-aluminium drain plug
- Hand-polished mirror finish
- Drop-in fitment, requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all standard attached OEM components including "quick-connect" hoses, AC condenser, mounting brackets, and fan shroud
- 3 Series / E46 (1998-2006) / M3
- 3 Series / E46 (1998-2006) / M3 CSL